Acceptable Use Policy
The user may not access or use OMApp (“the service”) for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding privacy and the protection of personal data, online conduct and the legality of content.
The user may not access or use, or attempt to access or use, the service to take any action that could harm us or any person or entity (a “person”), interfere with the operation of the service, or use the service in a manner that violates any laws.
For example, and without limitation, you may not:
- Impersonate any person or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your credentials, affiliation with any person, or the origin of any information you provide;
- Engage in unauthorized spidering, scraping, or harvesting of content or information, or use any other unauthorized automated means to compile information;
- Obtain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems, materials, information or any services available on or through the service;
- Use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the service or any activity conducted on the service or attempt to probe, scan, test the vulnerability of, or breach the security of any system, device or network;
- Upload or otherwise transmit any communication, software, or material that contains a virus or is otherwise harmful to the computers, devices or systems of NI4OS-Europe, the provider or its users;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our network or infrastructure;
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any person from using the service, or that, in our sole judgment, exposes us or any of our affiliates, users or any other third party to any liability, damages, or detriment of any type.
The user agrees that we reserve the right to monitor all content. The user further agrees that while we reserve the right to remove content in our sole discretion for any reason, we have no duty to do so. We may suspend or terminate your access to the service for any or no reason at any time without notice.